Help your students become safe, professional drivers with...
Training On Demand - CMV Driver Training Edition
With this convenient online curriculum, you'll get:
- Up-to-date content that's based on the FHWA Model Curriculum and follows the curriculum standards set by the Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI)
- Access to the complete text of the J. J. Keller® Tractor-Trailer Driver Training Manual
- Access to the J. J. Keller® Tractor-Trailer Driver Training Manual Instructor's Supplement for one year, along with a copy of the printed supplement. The Instructor's Supplement will help you maximize the effectiveness of your training by giving you:
- Instructor's notations that help you prepare for each class and deliver instruction
- Discussion ideas and recommendations for lab, driving range, and road exercises (when applicable)
- PowerPoint® presentations, chapter quizzes with answers, a trouble-shooting guide, and CDL pre-test answer keys for general knowledge, air brake, hazardous materials, combination vehicles, tank vehicles, and doubles and triples
- Access to our entire Video On Demand training library, including titles that correspond to chapters in the curriculum. Video On Demand includes a remote viewing feature that allows you to send videos and training tools to students who are off-site or absent from the classroom session.
- Ability to easily upload your own documents for reference on that topic.
You can also enhance your training by purchasing a license to use our online courses on your LMS or Blackboard.
To order or learn more, call 1-800-327-6868.