Respiratory Protection: Breathing Safely Spanish (with EyeCue® Visual Learning System)
Running Time: 28:18
This video addresses the key elements OSHA requires for respiratory protection training (CFR 1910.134), including:
- The importance of proper respiratory protection
- Respirator selection
- The medical evaluation
- The fit test
- How to inspect the respirator
- How to conduct a proper seal check
- Cleaning and storage methods
- Respirator limitations
About the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the new J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System. The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Visit www.JJKeller.com/EyeCue for more information on the EyeCue® system.