Fall Protection - English
Course Length: 45 - 60 minutes
Falls are the second leading cause of death each year in the United States (after traffic accidents)! Over 10,000 people are killed every year as a result of falls...and 200,000 to 300,000 people are disabled. Eight-five percent of all falls that occur on the job result in "lost work time".
This course provides the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground", and assist in satisfying the major training requirements in the OSHA Standard on Fall Protection.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The seriousness of fall hazards
- Types of environments where falls may occur
- The "Fall Protection Plan"
- Concentrating and keeping a clear head
- The importance of housekeeping in preventing falls
- Measures that can be taken to protect against falls
- Protective equipment
- and more!
Visit our Online Training Course Demo page...