Learn More about J. J. Keller® Video on Demand - J.J. Keller® Pay Per View Video Service
What's included in the Pay Per View Video Service?
- Access to a library of over 100 full-length, video-based training programs. Pay for what you need, only when you need it.
- There are two types of Pay Per View (PPV) Programs: Basic and Premium.
- Basic: All PPV programs include important training materials like Instructor Guides and Quizzes. Not to mention the main video and bonus segments (when available).
- Premium: You get everything in the Basic package, plus: PowerPoints, Image libraries, Classroom Handouts, additional Quizzes, and more. Not all programs have a Premium option. See the Video On Demand library for availability.
- PPV Programs are purchased using our Training Points system
- You get a three day rental period for each PPV program you purchase. Access will expire at midnight on the 4th day (minimum of 72 hours access). Watch it as many times as you like!
- Up-to-date library: The Video on Demand library is always up to date with new and updated programs from J. J. Keller.
- Free access to our Training Recordkeeping tools.
- Create and manage your own custom training sessions.
- Add/edit student information.
- Schedule & record a training session and report on training activity.
- The Recordkeeping tool can also combine your Online Training records (if you are using our Online Training) and your classroom-based training activity.
- Again, access to this tool is free to any registered J. J. Keller® Training On Demand user. Register now!
View our J. J. Keller® Video on Demand catalog
Learn More about J. J. Keller® Video Subscription Service