Driving Safety - Spanish
Course Length: 30 - 45 minutes
Most employees travel the roads every day... in cars, vans or trucks... many of them on company business. Each year, traffic accidents claim over 40,000 lives and cause more than two million serious injuries. In fact, motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death on the job.
Driving Safety provides the information employees need to drive cars, vans and small trucks safely, both on and off the job.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Inspecting the vehicle. Adjusting seats, mirrors and other equipment
- Mental preparation and concentration
- Passing another vehicle
- Driving at night
- Adverse weather conditions, skidding and hydroplaning
- What to do in case of an accident
- Road rage
- Sharing the road with trucks and buses
- Distracted driving
- School bus encounters
Visit our Online Training Course Demo page...