Conducting Effective Investigations
Course Length: 40 minutes
This 40-minute training course explains the basics of planning and conducting internal investigations in simple, understandable terms. It includes interactive pop quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting the issues that supervisors and managers may encounter.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Why are investigations important?
- When must we investigate?
- Choosing an investigator
- Developing a plan
- Implementing the plan
- Interview preliminaries
- Preparing for witness interviews
- Conducting the interviews
- Interviewing techniques
- Interviews of complainant and accused
- Interview notes
- The final investigative report
- Remedial action
Visit our Online Training Course Demo page...