Regulation FD (Fair Disclosure)
Course Length: 30 minutes
This 30-minute course explains the basic principles of Regulation FD in simple, understandable terms. It includes pop quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world compliance issues that employees should learn to recognize and respond to appropriately.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Overview of Regulation FD
- Regulation FD and insider trading
- Regulation FD in a nutshell
- Who is subject to Regulation FD?
- What is material, nonpublic information?
- To whom are disclosures prohibited?
- Fair disclosure methods
- Fair disclosure safeguards
- Other communications
Regulations covered by this course include:
Visit our Online Training Course Demo page...