Hazmat Drivers: Training for Safe Transport
Course Length: 60 minutes
Overview: This training program is tailored for hazmat haulers, and is designed to provide the general information they need to help comply with the hazardous materials general awareness training and transportation requirements.
This program drives home the importance of following the requirements while giving drivers solid information on essential topics like:
- hazmat classification,
- the hazardous materials table,
- shipping papers,
- emergency response information,
- packaging and marking,
- loading and segregation, and
- transportation safety and security.
Hazmat Drivers: Training for Safe Transport from J. J. Keller covers the following topics:
- The regulations and classifications of hazmat
- Documentation necessary for transporting hazmat
- Packaging and hazard identification
- Loading and unloading
- Load segregation
- Handling hazmat incidents
Intended Audience: All carriers of hazardous materials.
Regulations Covered: 49 CFR Parts 100-185
After completing this course, employees will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of the regulations
- Understand their key responsibilities as drivers
Visit our Online Training Course Demo page...